Monday, August 31, 2015

Best of the Month July 2015

Yum

A recap of my most popular posts from last month (July 2015).


Best of the Month July 2015:  A recap of my most popular posts from last month (July 2015).

In all of my blog updates, I forgot to mention that I set up my subscribe by email campaign in MailChimp back in April.  I never thought I would set up any kind of email subscribe option.  It's just not the way I prefer to follow blogs.  I much prefer social media as a way to follow my favorite blogs, but I started reading about how other bloggers thought email subscriber was better.  I still follow my favorite blogs on social media and I don't subscribe by email (I just don't like having my mail inbox cluttered--I follow many blogs) but, I decided it was a good idea to give my followers the option.  MailChimp made the process quick and easy.

#Blogtip: MailChimp makes setting up suscriber emails #quickandeasy.  [Tweet this]
In January, I came across a post by Ashley from My Craftily Ever After about How to Set Up Your RSS Feed with MailChimp.  This post introduced me to MailChimp and was a big help when I finally decided to set up weekly email updates.  Now I have 19 followers by email.  I know that's not a lot, but I really didn't expect any so I'm happy.  I get an email each time someone subscribes and it's always a pleasant surprise.  If you would like to subscribe to my weekly email updates enter your email address below.

Subscribe to our mailing list

* indicates required
Email Format


Now on to my best of the month:


2013 best of July:

Light Wheat English Muffins:  Soft, flat buns full of nooks and crannies, English Muffins make a great breakfast or lunch sandwich even a great snack.

Soft, flat buns full of nooks and crannies.  English muffins make a great breakfast or lunch sandwich even a great snack.  Now has 476 views and 6 +1s.

#BestoftheMonth July 2015 | Light Wheat #EnglishMuffins: 2013 #bestofJuly via @joybeewhatsfor  [Tweet this]
2014 Best of July:

Wild Rice Cherry Pecan Salad:  A salad of wild rice, dried cherries, and pecans tossed in a raspberry vinaigrette.  It makes a great side dish or lunch.

A salad of wild rice, dried cherries, and pecans tossed in a raspberry vinaigrette.  It makes a great side dish or lunch.  Now has 535 views and 60 +1s.

#Bestofthemonth July2015 | #WildRice CherryPecanSalad: 2014 #bestofJuly via @joybeewhatsfor  [Tweet this]

Back to this year's best of July:

Maple Glazed Carrots


Maple Glazed Carrots:  A simple and tasty vegetable side dish of carrots roasted in maple syrup.  The perfect accompaniment to any meal.

A simple and tasty vegetable side dish of carrots roasted in maple syrup.   The perfect accompaniment to any meal. 581 views and 52 +1s.

Maple Glazed Carrots #veggiesides | #BestoftheMonth July 2015 via @joybeewhatsfor  [Tweet this]

How to Make Roasted Red Peppers:  A simple tutorial on how to roast sweet red bell peppers at home.

A simple tutorial on how to roast sweet red bell peppers at home.  501 views and 26 +1s.

#Howto Make #RoastedRedPeppers | #BestoftheMonth July 2015 via @joybeewhatsfor  [Tweet this]

Simple Chicken Tacos and Black Beans:  A very simple dinner using leftover chicken for tacos and a quick black bean side dish.

A very simple dinner using leftover chicken for tacos and a quick black bean side dish.  432 views and 18 +1s.

SimpleChicken #Tacos & BlackBeans | #BestoftheMonth July2015 via @joybeewhatsfor  [Tweet this]

Focaccia Pizza:  An Italian flat bread made with a wet dough, shaped into a pizza, and topped with tapenade, sun-dried tomatoes, and feta cheese (or toppings of your choosing).

An Italian flat bread made with a wet dough, shaped into a pizza, and topped with tapenade, sun-dried tomatoes, and feta cheese (or toppings of your choosing).  396 views and 12 +1s.

#Focaccia #Pizza #bread | #BestoftheMonth July 2015 via @joybeewhatsfor  [Tweet this]

Turkey and Rougette Crescent Sandwich:  Juicy turkey breast and warm creamy buttery Rougette cheese on a tender Crescent Roll.

Juicy turkey breast and warm creamy buttery Rougette cheese on a tender Crescent Roll.   369 views and 10 +1s.

Turkey & #Rougette Crescent #Sandwich | #BestoftheMonth July 2015 via @joybeewhatsfor  [Tweet this]

Check out my previous bests of July:


Linked to:  J&J, Lou Lou Girls, Whimsy, Wake Up, Tickle My Tastebuds full Plate, Freedom

Follow Joy Bee's board Joybee Whats for Dinner blog posts on Pinterest.

No comments:

Post a Comment